The MCA21 portal requires desktop settings to be done on your computer. For login, upload of eforms, signing of DSC or using any other MCA service available through the MCA21 portal, make the system setting using the Setting document. Click here to view the step-by-step procedure for making the settings
Follow the below instructions to avoid increase in file size when affixing DSCs :
1. Right-click any PDF file. The Right-click menu appears.
2. From the right-click menu, select the Open with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC option.
3. Click Edit-> Preferences. The Preferences box is displayed.
4. From the right-panel, click Signature. The Digital Signatures page is displayed.
5. Under the Creation & Appearance tab, click the More button.
6. De-select the Include signature's revocation status option.
7. Download the e-form again and proceed with signing the document. Please make sure that the signatures are valid before uploading. You can do that by Right clicking on each DSC and selecting the option 'Validate Signature', if the message says 'VALID' then you'll not face issues.
The below link has screen shots for the same: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1987605
Your must have the following hardware and software installed:
•Computer with Windows 2000 or later installed
•JRE (Java Runtime Environment) -JDK1.6u30 and above
•Internet connection to access the MCA website
•Internet Explorer Version 9 or above / Firefox Versions 24 or above/ Chrome Version 33 or above
•Adobe Reader from Version XI or later to download and fill the e-form
•Scanner for scanning paper attachments
•Printer for printing bank challan or service fee payment receipt
•Pop-ups from MCA21 Portal must be enabled in your browser
You can download the required software from the System Prerequisites link on the MyMCA portal homepage.
It is required to have a common format of the documents and the eForm shall not be accepted if the format of attachment is other than PDF.
You have to convert the scanned attachments into PDF format using the software called PDF Converter.
There are two solutions to this problem. You can follow any of these -
First Solution-Add MCA21 portal in list of trusted sites.The steps to be followed are:
1. Open the browser
2. Choose Tools>>Internet Options.
3. Click 'Security' tab and select 'Trusted Sites'.
4. Click on 'Sites' button.
5. Enter the url of the site 'http://www.mca.gov.in' in the textbox under 'Add this Web site to the zone :' and click ' Add' button.
6. Click 'OK' button.
7. Reopen the browser window
Second Solution-Turn off Pop-up Blocker for pop-ups from MCA21 Portal. The steps to be followed are:
1. Choose Tools>>Pop-Up Blocker>>Pop-up Blocker Settings in browser window. (Note that 'Pop-up Blocker Settings' option is enabled only when you select 'Turn-on Pop-up Blocker' under 'Pop-Up Blocker' option).
2. Enter the url of the site 'http://www.mca.gov.in' in thein the textbox under 'Add this Web site to the zone :' and click ' Add' button.
3. Click 'OK' button.
4. Reopen the browser window
Click the Open in Adobe Reader link. The document will be displayed.
To select the DSC please follow the steps mentioned in the document. Click here to view the step-by-step procedure for making the settings.