Your must have the following hardware and software installed:
•Computer with Windows 2000 or later installed
•JRE (Java Runtime Environment) -JDK1.6u30 and above
•Internet connection to access the MCA website
•Internet Explorer Version 9 or above / Firefox Versions 24 or above/ Chrome Version 33 or above
•Adobe Reader from Version XI or later to download and fill the e-form
•Scanner for scanning paper attachments
•Printer for printing bank challan or service fee payment receipt
•Pop-ups from MCA21 Portal must be enabled in your browser
You can download the required software from the System Prerequisites link on the MyMCA portal homepage.
It is required to have a common format of the documents and the eForm shall not be accepted if the format of attachment is other than PDF.
You have to convert the scanned attachments into PDF format using the software called PDF Converter.
There are two solutions to this problem. You can follow any of these -
First Solution-Add MCA21 portal in list of trusted sites.The steps to be followed are:
1. Open the browser
2. Choose Tools>>Internet Options.
3. Click 'Security' tab and select 'Trusted Sites'.
4. Click on 'Sites' button.
5. Enter the url of the site 'http://www.mca.gov.in' in the textbox under 'Add this Web site to the zone :' and click ' Add' button.
6. Click 'OK' button.
7. Reopen the browser window
Second Solution-Turn off Pop-up Blocker for pop-ups from MCA21 Portal. The steps to be followed are:
1. Choose Tools>>Pop-Up Blocker>>Pop-up Blocker Settings in browser window. (Note that 'Pop-up Blocker Settings' option is enabled only when you select 'Turn-on Pop-up Blocker' under 'Pop-Up Blocker' option).
2. Enter the url of the site 'http://www.mca.gov.in' in thein the textbox under 'Add this Web site to the zone :' and click ' Add' button.
3. Click 'OK' button.
4. Reopen the browser window
Click the Open in Adobe Reader link. The document will be displayed.
Check your Security settings for JRE (Java Runtime Environment). In case, you are using the JDK 7 and above, you may face this issue. To resolve, perform the following steps:
1. Go to Start > Control Panel. The Control Panel window is displayed.
2. Click Java. The Java Control Panel is displayed.
3. Click the Security tab.
4. Check the Enable Java Content in the browser option.
5. Select the Security level to Medium.
6. Click the Edit Site List button.
7. Click the Add button.
8. In the Location field, type the url – http://www.mca.gov.in.
9. Click OK. A warning message will be displayed. Click the Continue button to proceed.
10. Click the Advanced tab.
11. Under the Perform certificate revocation checks on category, select the Do not check (not recommended) option
12. Click OK.