- Draft Order of amalgamation of National Spot Exchange Limited with Financial Technologies (India) Limited under Section 396 of the Companies Act, 1956 issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs on 21-10-2014
- In light of peak filing period, View Public Documents (VPD) service would be disabled between : 27th Oct 2014 - 31th Oct 2014 (09:00 AM – 09:00 PM ). Stakeholders are requested to plan accordingly.
- Form ADT-1 is available for filing w.e.f 20th Oct 2014. ADT-1 should not be filed as attachment to Form GNL-2.
- Company Law Settlement Scheme, 2014 has now been extended till 15 Nov 2014. Companies are requested to file their Balance Sheet and Annual Return early without postponing it to the last days.
- Companies which do not have any of their Directors/Signatory details registered in the MCA21 system and who are desirous of filing DIR-3C Form are requested to get atleast one authorised signatory registered by contacting the concerned Registrar of Companies. Instructions have already been issued to ROCs and RDs in this regard.
news & updates
- All donations towards the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund(PMNRF) are notified for 100% deduction from taxable income under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Form-wise date of last version change is available at following link http://mca.gov.in/MinistryV2/Download_eForm_choose.html. Please ensure that you have downloaded the latest version for filing.
- Press releases
- "List of LLPs under striking off”
quotations & tenders
- Sale Notice:In the matter of M/s. Nisarga Forests (India) Ltd (In Provisional Liquidation) 16.10.2014
- Sale Notice:In the matter of M/s. Reacto Papers India Limited (In Provisional Liquidation) 09.10.2014
- Quotations for hiring of two vehicle for the office of Regional Director, Northern Region, Noida. 09/10/2014