- Assessment Order under sub-section (3) of section 396 of the Companies Act, 1956 read with rule 12-A of the Companies(Central Government's) General Rules and Forms,1956 in the matter of proposed amalgamation of National Spot Exchange Limited(dissolved company) with its holding company, Financial Technologies (India) Limited(transferee company)…Click here to view
- All stakeholders are hereby informed that the Ministry of Corporate Affairs has notified Roadmap for applicability of Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS) for compliance by the class of companies specified in the said roadmap. The notification has been uploaded on www.mca.gov.in along with the thirty nine (39) Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS).Companies which are not required to follow Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS) shall continue to comply with Accounting Standards as prescribed in Companies (Accounting Standards) Rules, 2006.
- Draft Order of amalgamation of National Spot Exchange Limited with Financial Technologies (India) Limited under Section 396 of the Companies Act, 1956 issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs on 21-10-2014. Comments Invited.
news & updates
- All donations towards the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund(PMNRF) are notified for 100% deduction from taxable income under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Recent Initiatives of MCA on Good Governance
- Press releases
- "List of LLPs under striking off”
quotations & tenders
- Notice for calling Quotation for hiring of vehicle for the office of Regional Director (NR), Noida 16.04.2015
- Sale Notice: In the matter of M/s. Rainbow Corporation Ltd. (In Liquidation) 16.04.2015
- Sale Notice: In the matter of M/s. Shreyans Motors Private Limited (In Liquidation) 13.04.2015