- Forms MGT-3,MGT-15 and DPT-3 are available for filing w.e.f. 11th March 2015.
- All stakeholders are hereby informed that the Ministry of Corporate Affairs has notified Roadmap for applicability of Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS) for compliance by the class of companies specified in the said roadmap. The notification has been uploaded on www.mca.gov.in along with the thirty nine (39) Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS).Companies which are not required to follow Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS) shall continue to comply with Accounting Standards as prescribed in Companies (Accounting Standards) Rules, 2006.
- Draft Order of amalgamation of National Spot Exchange Limited with Financial Technologies (India) Limited under Section 396 of the Companies Act, 1956 issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs on 21-10-2014. Comments Invited.
news & updates
- All donations towards the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund(PMNRF) are notified for 100% deduction from taxable income under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Recent Initiatives of MCA on Good Governance
- Press releases
- "List of LLPs under striking off”