कुछ सामग्री / दस्तावेज वर्तमान में हिन्दी में उपलब्ध नहीं हैं। अंग्रेजी संस्करण का लिंक इस पेज पर उपलब्ध है।
An application submitted under section 294AA of the Companies Act, 1956 should be in accordance with the Companies (Appointment of Sole Agents) Rules, 1975 and be accompanied by the following:-
(1) A copy each of certified copies of Board of Directors resolution/and special Resolution by members approving the proposal to appoint Sole Selling Agent and the terms and conditions of appointment.
(2) A copy of previous approval obtained from the Central Government in respect of appointment of the Sole Selling Agents for earlier period, if any.
(3) A certified copy of the Marketing/Sole Selling Agency Agreement proposed to be entered into with the Sole Selling Agent.
(4) Percentage of shares held by the applicant company, its directors and their relatives in the Sole Selling Agent/profit sharing ratio, if the proposed Sole Selling Agent is a partnership firm.
(5) Percentage of shares held by the Sole Selling Agents, its directors and their relatives in the applicant company/their profit-sharing ratio.
(6) Justification for variation, if any, of rate(s) of commission for earlier appointment and those proposed (in case of reappointment).s