No, there is no need to register on new LLP portal again. The user can login to MCA system based on following rules/ guidelines:
• The users registered in the earlier LLP system (registered/ business) will be able to login MCA system as a registered user with their existing user ID.
• To make the login credentials corresponding to the MCA21 guidelines, the length of the ‘Login id’ will be restricted to the first 11 characters.
• Users would need to enter the password as a combination of the first four characters of their User ID in CAPS and their date of birth (USER@ddmmyy). For example – If the user ID is Rameshkum and Date of Birth of the user is 02nd Jun 1974; then the password to be provided shall be RAME@020674.
• Users would be required to change their password on the first time login.
• Users with same login credential (user-id) as similar to any other existing user of MCA system will be able to login by pre-fixing ‘E’ before their user-id and the length of the user-id restricted to 11 characters. For example: A user with login-id “DEEPAKKUMAR” which is similar to any existing user in MCA system shall use “EDEEPAKKUMA”. The list of all users whose user-id has been changed in the above format will be published on the MCA system and users will also be intimated through an e-mail message.
• In case same person has different user ids in LLP and MCA21 system, then they can continue to access the system with both the user-ids. However, transactions carried out in the earlier LLP system can be accessed through earlier LLP user-id. As a good practice, it is suggested to maintain a single user ID for future for ease of use.
The first two digits of SRN of the earlier LLP system (i.e. prior to 11th June 2012) are being replaced with “K”. All users are requested to access their transactions henceforth by replacing the first two digits with “K”.
For ex: SRN 0900086311 of existing LLP system shall be converted to K00086311 in the new system.
The Charge ids issued to the users in the earlier LLP system (i.e. prior to 11th June 2012) are being regenerated. The Users are required to use the “View Index of Charges” link to get the new charge ids. The Users will be able to view their new charge id’s using this link.
LLPs incorporated under the earlier LLP system (i.e. prior to 11th June 2012) which functions with both designated partners and ordinary partners, are mandatorily required to verify the details of their Designated Partners and Partners. This facility is available to any registered or business user including professional on the LLP portal/ MCA21 portal as per the revised process. The User would use the link ‘Migrated LLP Partners details’ available after logging in the new LLP Portal. However, at the time of final submission, it should be digitally signed through the DSC of Designated Partner of the LLP. Please note that no eForm filing will be allowed to such LLP without verifying and updating these details. In case the existing LLP functions only with Designated Partners and without ordinary partners, then verification of migrated details is not mandatory. Such LLPs can file the eForm(s) on the LLP portal without the need for verifying the migrated details.
No, verification/ updations of partners’ details is mandatory only for those existing LLPs which functions with both designated partners and ordinary partners.
In case the existing LLP functions only with Designated Partners and without ordinary partners, then verification of migrated details is not mandatory. Such LLPs can file the eForm(s) on the LLP portal without the need for verifying the migrated details.
Designated Partner details: Only certain details like monetary value of contribution, Percentage (%) of profit sharing, residential status, occupation, number of companies/ LLPs in which the person is a director or designated partner. Adding or deleting a DP is not allowed through the screen.
Partner details: All details of the partners are required to be verified/ updated. In case details of any partners are not there or any partner is incorrectly shown, you may update the same by adding of partner/ deletion of partner.
Any registered or business user including professional on LLP/ MCA21 portal can verify/ update the partner’s details by using the link ‘Migrated LLP Partners details’ available on the LLP portal. The partners’ details as available in the system shall be displayed. In case any detail is required to be updated, you may update and save the same. You may update and save the details multiple times before final submission. Once all the details are updated/ verified, the DP needs to affix his/ her digital signature and finally ‘Submit’ the details. Once the details are finally submitted, no further changes/ updations shall be allowed. Please ensure that all the details have been verified before affixing digital signature and final submission. In case the existing LLP functions only with Designated Partners and without ordinary partners, then verification of migrated details is not mandatory. Such LLPs can file the eForm(s) on the LLP portal without the need for verifying the migrated details.
No, any registered or business user including professional on MCA portal can verify/ update the partner’s details by using the link ‘Migrated LLP Partners details’ available on the new LLP portal. However, the information on this link would be required to be digitally signed by the Designated Partner associated with the LLP.
User should first convert earlier LLP system generated SRN into MCA21 SRN by replacing the first two digit with the character ‘K’. Thereafter, user can track the status by using the converted SRN in the ‘Track Transaction Status’ functionality.
The eForms filed in the earlier LLP system (i.e. prior to 11th June 2012) which are having status as Resubmission shall need to be resubmitted using the new LLP eForms on the new LLP portal. Users need to download the new eForms from the new LLP Portal using ‘LLP Forms Download’ link.
Please note that the eForms as per the earlier LLP system have been discontinued upon integration of the LLP system with MCA21. Users are required to download the new LLP eForms from the LLP portal. These new LLP eForms need to be filled up and submitted for processing. Thereafter these eForms shall be processed by the respective jurisdictional Registrars or by the system under STP mode, depending upon the type of eForm.
The payment options available in the new LLP portal are same as the payment options available on the MCA21 portal. For more details, please refer FAQs under category ‘Payments’ available on MCA21 portal
Yes, public viewing of documents on the new LLP portal shall be allowed for a maximum time limit of 3 hours per request similar to the MCA21 portal. For more details, please refer FAQs under category ‘Other Services’ available on MCA21 portal.
You can contact the MCA helpdesk in case of any query in respect of new LLP portal. The details of RFO’s centres and helpdesk numbers are available on the home page of LLP on MCA portal. The details are available through link ‘List of Facilitation Centres’ and ‘RoC Facilitation Office/ Helpdesk’ . You can also raise a ticket on the LLP portal using the ‘User Complaints & Grievances’ facility.
In case you have forgotten your earlier User ID, you are required to create a new User ID on the MCA- LLP portal. In case you are a Designated Partner (DP) in any LLP, you should register yourself as a new business user .