An application submitted under section 294AA of the Companies Act, 1956 should be in accordance with the Companies (Appointment of Sole Agents) Rules, 1975 and be accompanied by the following:-
Filing statutory Applications under section 294AA of the Companies Act,1956
- A copy each of certified copies of Board of Directors resolution/and special Resolution by members approving the proposal to appoint Sole Selling Agent and the terms and conditions of appointment.
- A copy of previous approval obtained from the Central Government in respect of appointment of the Sole Selling Agents for earlier period, if any.
- A certified copy of the Marketing/Sole Selling Agency Agreement proposed to be entered into with the Sole Selling Agent.
- Percentage of shares held by the applicant company, its directors and their relatives in the Sole Selling Agent/profit sharing ratio, if the proposed Sole Selling Agent is a partnership firm.
- Percentage of shares held by the Sole Selling Agents, its directors and their relatives in the applicant company/their profit-sharing ratio.
- Justification for variation, if any, of rate(s) of commission for earlier appointment and those proposed (in case of reappointment).s