FAQs on Pay Later
Currently, payment for MCA21 services is required to be made at the time of form upload/ SRN generation itself. Ministry has introduced ‘Pay Later’ facility through which user can upload the eForm/ generate SRN for MCA21 services in one step and make the payment at a later point in time using the online payment mode (Credit card or Internet banking).
An eChallan shall be generated by the system at the time of eForm upload/ SRN generation. User shall be required to make the payment within the validity date as per the eChallan.
- While making payment on MCA21 portal, user will select ‘Pay Later’ option as mode of payment. An eChallan will be generated along with the SRN details.
- User shall have to make the payment within the validity period as mentioned in the eChallan.
- For making payment, user shall have to login to the MCA21 portal and click on the link ‘Pay Later’ under ‘Services’.
- User shall enter the SRN for which payment is to be made and select the mode of payment (Internet banking/ Credit card).
- Upon successful payment, payment receipt will be generated and displayed to the user.