To file an eForm or to avail any paid service on MCA portal, you are first required to register yourself as a user in the relevant user category, such as registered and business user.
For registering yourself as a user and creating a user ID to login to the MCA portal, follow the steps given as under:
- Click the “New User” link on the MCA portal homepage
- Select appropriate User category and role and fill your personal and contact details.
- Enter a User ID of your choice and depending upon the user category & role selected, enter password or select your digital signature certificate. Your User ID can be a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 11 characters. The password can be 8 to 10 characters long and should contain at least one numeric character, one upper case and one lower case alphabet and should not contain any special character such as *, &, $, _ etc.
- Provide a hint question and its answer that will be used in case you forget your password or to change/ update your DSC later.
- Type the randomly displayed system generated text in the box provided, for authentication.
- Click ‘Create My Account’ button to submit the details for registration.
- Acknowledgement for successful registration will be displayed on the screen
- A confirmation email will also be sent to your email ID as provided by you.
For log-in to the MCA portal, follow the steps given as under:
- Click the ‘Login’ button on the homepage of MCA portal.
- Enter the User ID and password/ select digital signature certificate (DSC) registered at the time of user registration.
Select the applicable category and click ‘Submit’ button to log-in.
To create a new password for log-in, follow the steps given as under:
- Click ‘Login’ button on the homepage of MCA portal and then click the 'Forgot Password' link.
- Enter your User ID and click the “submit’ button.
- Enter the answer of the hint question, provided by you while self registration and click on ‘Submit’ button.
Enter a new password in the ‘Change Password screen’ and click on ‘Submit’ to reset you password.
After login to the MCA portal, click on 'My Profile'
link located at the top of the page. Modify your details in the fields provided and click ‘Update’ to submit your modified details.
After log in to the MCA portal, select the 'Change Password'
link located at the top of the page. Enter your new password and click on ‘Submit’ button.
You have to follow the steps given below:
- If the CCA and TCS-CA certificates are not installed in your Internet Explorer then click the following link below to download the Certificate Trust Chain.
- Click on Tools > Internet Options > Security.
- Click “Internet” and change the Security Settings to “Medium”.
- Click “Custom Level” Button.
- Enable the “Download Signed ActiveX controls” option.
- Enable the “Run ActiveX controls and Plugins” option.
Enable the “Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting” option.
No, you can register as a professional and authorized signatory with a single DSC.
Click on ‘Update DSC’ link available under ‘Login’ tab on the homepage of MCA portal. Enter the required details including and answer to the hint question, provided by you at the time of registration. Select your new DSC and click submit button to update your DSC.
You are required to obtain a new DSC and update the same on MCA portal as explained above in case of renewal of DSC