Payment is not debited if Response Code '1' or '2' appears.
Response code '1' is displayed when the customer has used the Credit Card to the full extent and the payment is rejected by the Credit Card issuing bank.
Response Code '2' is displayed when there is a wrong entry for Credit Card no. / Card type / Expiry Date / Country of the user, the payment is rejected by the ICICI Credit card payment gateway.
At times due to heavy network traffic your request may not get updated in real time and goes to a request queue. The service delivery is however done as soon as the request is cleared from the queue.
You can view the documents on the Portal once your request is updated. Please follow the steps given below:
- Go to "Access Public Documents > View Public Documents" link on the MCA Portal.
- Enter the Company Name or CIN/FCRN to search for the company whose documents you want to view.
- Based on the search criteria the results will be displayed.
- Click on the Company CIN/ FCRN to view the Document Category List.
- Click on the Document Category to view the available digitized documents.
- In case documents are present, they shall be available for viewing once the online/ offline payment is confirmed.
- In case of Active companies (whose documents have not been digitized), Inactive, defunct, liquidated/ under liquidation companies, you have to visit the concerned RoC along with a copy of Challan/ Receipt to view the documents.
To view document online:
- Login with the user id which was used to submit the request.
- Click on "My documents" Tab.
- Select the company whose documents you want to view.
Please escalate all such queries to Epayments.email@example.com
In case MCA service fees is more than Rs. 50,000/- then challan payment can be made. In such case where challan has been generated for MCA service fees then irrespective of the amount of stamp duty, the payment of the same has to be made through Challan mode only. In such cases, the bank has to accept the payment through challan mode.
Banks have to accept the challan payment for all cases irrespective of the amount of payment.