- Install the following prerequisite software:
- Get yourself registered at the portal (www.mca.gov.in)
- Obtains a Director Identification Number (DIN).
- Obtain a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC).
- Broadband Internet connectivity or higher.
- A scanner (above 200 DPI) for converting the attachments in the PDF format.
For any clarifications you can click on the help button provided on the left side of the screen.
Registrar Front Offices
For smooth transition from manual to e-filing mode Ministry has decided to set up Facilitation Centers/ Registrar’s Front Offices at 53 locations throughout the country. The e-filing services in these Facilitation Centers are made available without any charge. The coordinates of the operational Facilitation Centers can be fetched from the www.mca.gov.in -> Facilitation Centers.
If the stakeholders want to use the Ministry’s Registrar front Offices, which are free of charge, they are strongly advised to bring soft copies of the eForms – Digitally Signed by Authorized Individual and also the attachments, as per the requirements of each form, have to be in the digitized format converted in the PDF. The size of the form and the attachment should not exceed 2.5 MB.