1. Professionals (in whole-time practice)or body corporate managed by the professionals shall file an application in prescribed form along with necessary fee to the regional council of the concerned institute giving the information as defined in the Scheme for Certified Filing Centre.
The eligible Institute are as follows:
- Institute of Chartered Accountant of India
- Institute of Company Secretary of India
- Institute of Cost and Works Accountant of India
2. Once an application is processed and verified by the Regional Council, these shall be forwarded to the Central Council.
3. The Central Council shall examine, recommend and forward only eligible applications to the MCA for final approval.
4. MCA shall approve and intimate the approval to the respective Institute, who will in turn issue formal approval to the applicant.
5. Upon approval, the CFC user id and password shall be created and sent through email to the CFC Manager
6. CFC manager shall login to MCA21 portal with the user id and password and User category as CFC user. He is necessarily required to change the password after first login.
7. CFC Manager shall have the facility to enter details of CFC staff for creation of user id and password for them. Once details are entered and submitted to mca21 portal, System generates User id and password and sends an email to respective staff.
8. User id and password of each CFC staff shall be intimated to the respective user through email mentioned in user registration details.
9. Once CFC staff has received the user id and password, with that user id and password user shall be enabled to file eform on behalf of the company.