New User Registration
You have to self register at MCA portal, to avail services offered like eForm filing, tracking transaction status, View public document.
After successful registration you will be able to login with your user ID and password/Digital certificate. In case you are a Company Director, or a Professional User you will have to provide your Digital certificate instead of password during registration.
- Filling up Self Registration Form
- Click on the New User Registration link.
- After clicking the New User link you will get the registration form.
- Select the User Category and User Role.
User Role field is activated depending on the selection of User Category.
- The Registered User category has one User Role named Individual User. A Registered User has access to the basic e-Services of MCA. All users under this category have a 'Password' based login.
- A Business User has access to certain specific functionalities, in addition to all the basic e-Services of MCA which are available to a Registered User. Users under this category primarily have a 'DSC' based login and consist of Directors, practicing members of ICSI/ICAI/ICWAI and individuals associated with companies. The Business User category has the following User Roles:
- Company User-Others
- Practicing Professional
- Manager/ Secretary
- Start filling up the fields one by one. Fields marked as “*” are mandatory. After entering a value in a field, either press the tab key to go to the next field or click the left mouse button on the next field.
- The second section requires the user to give their “Personal Details” such as name, gender and date of birth. To enter your date of birth click on the calendar icon () associated with the Date of Birth field and then select the appropriate date from the calendar. You can also type the date in the Date of Birth field in the dd-mm-yyyy format.
- The third section requires the user to give their “Contact Details” such as address, telephone number and email address. In fields Country and State, click on the down arrow associated with the respective fields and a list of appropriate options will be appeared. Select an option from that list by clicking on the option.
- The State field will be activated only after selecting the Country as India.
- Registered User and Business User having user role Company User-Others will be entered the following fields:
- User ID
- Confirm Password
- Hint Question
- Hint Answer
- Please type the letters shown here into the box below
- Business User having user role Authorised Signatory and Professional User will be entered the following fields:
- User ID
- Digital Certificate: Click on the Select Certificate button associated with the Digital Certificate field. Select the Digital Certificate and click on the OK button. The Digital Certificate details will be displayed in the Digital Certificate field.
- Please type the letters shown under ‘Verify Your Registration’ field.
- Terms and Condition
- Read the terms and conditions carefully.
- Click on the button “Create My Account” to submit details for registration.
- Confirmation of User Creation
- On clicking the ”Create My Account” button, you will see the message confirming the successful creation of a new user.
- If the user id entered is already exists in the system, a message stating the user already exists will be displayed in a new window. Click on the Close button and User Details screen will be displayed to you for entering a different User ID.