- Below enhancements are introduced in LLP system, with effect from 15- September-2011
- Annual filing of Form 8 is now taken in straight through process. Users are requested to download the new eForm for their filing
- Forms 17 & 2 and Forms 18 & 2 will be linked and processed together in the back-office to speed up the conversion process
- Viewing of public documents filed by LLPs are enabled.
- Extension of filling date for form8
"Please note that as per Notification dated 04.11.2011, LLP shall file Form 8 (Statement of Accounts and Solvency) for the financial year ended 31.03.2011 with the Registrar, within a period of sixty days from 30.09.2011 i.e. from the end of six months of the financial year. "
- Hints for successful DSC association of Designated Partners
- On LLP website (www.llp.gov.in ), every designated partner has to associate his/her digital signature under the tab "Associate DSC" along with personal information like name, father's name, PAN, Date of Birth & email address.
- If you have allotted DPIN under LLP system then Before associating DSC, please check the new DIN/DPIN under the tab "Check Unique DPIN".
- Spelling of name & father's name, and other particulars should be exactly same as approved in DIN/DPIN application.
- If in the DIN was approved without email id and PAN, then Designated Partner should first file DIN4 (in MCA-21) to update email id & PAN and next day try for DSC association.
- Name in the DSC and DIN /DPIN should be same otherwise name in the DSC or DIN/DPIN should be rectified.
- At present, LLP system is not allowing name with the single word because of LLP forms validation. Either user should wait for resolution of the issue or file DIN4 for adding 2nd word in the name known as last name.