Compliance / Approval Filing
Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) under the Limited Liability Partnership Act, are required to file the following Forms with the Registrar every year:
S. No .
Statement of Account & Solvency
How to do the Filing
LLPs can do e-Filing in following ways: - The Designated partner (DP) (in case of LLP) or authorised representative (AR) (in case of Foreign Limited Liability Partnership (FLLP)) can upload the e-Forms on the LLP portal (after registering oneself as a user of the portal) at his convenience from his office/ home. This is the most convenient way of e-Filing.
Form 12 ( Form for intimating other address for service of documents) is to be filed for giving additional address to the Registrar for the purpose of service of documents.
Approval Related Filing
- Do you want to do approval related filing?
Following forms required approval related filing:
- Form 22 ( Notice of intimation of Order of Court/ Tribunal/CLB/ Central Government to the Registrar) is required to be filed to inform Registrar about the order received by the LLP/ FLLP.
- Form 23 ( Application for direction to Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) to change its name) is required to be filed to registrar for direction to subsequently incorporated LLP to change its name.
- Form 25 is required to be filed to Registrar to reserve the name of foreign LLP or foreign company for a period of three years.
- Form 31 is required to be made to the Registrar for compounding of an offence under the Act .